No and yes. If you go with the Basic, free package, then you are contract-free and can use CHIVE TV at your discretion. If you subscribe to the digital signage or white label product, then we do require a 1-year contract to keep CHIVE TV live on at least one TV in your venue.
Articles in this section
- What is CHIVE TV?
- Are there any fees for CHIVE TV?
- How is CHIVE TV delivered to my venue?
- Is the content family friendly?
- Will there be Ads?
- How often is the content updated for CHIVE TV?
- Why is there a PIN required to download applications on the Roku?
- Why doesn't my power button/fast-forward button work?
- Will I receive a Roku device to help demo?
- Is there a contract for CHIVE TV?