We remotely update the stream with new content once per week. CHIVE TV loops are 5 hours long before they replay. We add 1 new hour of content each week and bump off the oldest hour of content. A fresh 5 hours of new content is in place every 5 weeks.
Articles in this section
- What is CHIVE TV?
- Are there any fees for CHIVE TV?
- How is CHIVE TV delivered to my venue?
- Is the content family friendly?
- Will there be Ads?
- How often is the content updated for CHIVE TV?
- Why is there a PIN required to download applications on the Roku?
- Why doesn't my power button/fast-forward button work?
- Will I receive a Roku device to help demo?
- Is there a contract for CHIVE TV?