CHIVE TV is programmed to be plugged in and left to play. Once streaming, it is not meant to be controlled by the device buttons. Also, the device should automatically power off when your TV is turned off, so the power button is not necessary.
Articles in this section
- How do I get rid of this "App Update Required" ad on CHIVE TV?
- How do I run a system update on my streaming device (Roku)?
- Can I use my personal device to stream CHIVE TV?
- How do I install my device?
- Do I have to pay extra for additional devices?
- I lost my device remote control, what do I do?
- Why is there a PIN required to download applications on the Roku?
- Why doesn't my power button/fast-forward button work?