Chive TV is programmed to plugged in and left to play. It is not meant to be controlled by the Roku buttons. Also, the Roku device will automatically power off when your TV is turned off so the power button is not necessary.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my promotions?
- Where do you source your videos for CHIVE TV?
- What is required to stream Chive TV?
- Where is Chive TV available?
- What is CHIVE TV?
- Are there any fees for CHIVE TV?
- How is CHIVE TV delivered to my venue?
- Is the content family friendly?
- Will there be Ads?
- How often is the content updated for CHIVE TV?