CHIVE TV only uses footage that's properly sourced. That means we either source directly from the users (via iCHIVE or our social media channels) or from one of our content partners. Everything should be licensed and accounted for. While you may not have given CHIVE TV direct permission, you may have done so with one of our content sources.
Articles in this section
- Is the content family friendly?
- Can I preview CHIVE TV's live stream?
- How often is the content updated?
- Where do you source your videos for CHIVE TV?
- What if there is content that I don't like?
- I saw myself on CHIVE TV without my permission. What gives?
- Can we still play music if we're streaming CHIVE TV?
- What about when games are on?