If you approached a business to sign up for CHIVE TV, and you have not yet been paid for it, it could be due to a number of reasons. Below we have listed some potential speed bumps along the way:
- After signing up, the business has not responded to our initial or follow-up emails. We must ask a few questions in order to get them set up properly. Often, these emails go unanswered. We recommend you tell your contact to expect an email from us within 1-2 business days of sign-up.
- Their speed test returned insufficient WiFi strength.
- They do not have proper GM/owner approval to stream CHIVE TV.
- They have not installed the device.
- They have not been streaming for 30 days (yet).
- They have not met the "40 hours in 30 days" streaming requirement to be considered fully active.
- The business did not use your affiliate code (or did not use it correctly).