If you're streaming the CHIVE TV app on a Roku device, you may find yourself needing to run a system update every so often. Instructions on how to do that are best found on the Roku website here.
Articles in this section
- How do I get rid of this "App Update Required" ad on CHIVE TV?
- How do I run a system update on my streaming device (Roku)?
- Can I use my personal device to stream CHIVE TV?
- How do I install my device?
- Do I have to pay extra for additional devices?
- I lost my device remote control, what do I do?
- Why is there a PIN required to download applications on the Roku?
- Why doesn't my power button/fast-forward button work?