You are probably receiving this message on your screen because you're streaming on your own Roku. We can get you registered so you no longer see that message. However, if you are a business user, we recommend you reach out to our team to get a streaming device specifically for our new app, Atmosphere.
When contacting our team via email@example.com:
- Home users - let us know the city, state, and zip of your location, as well as the serial number of your Roku device (instructions are below).
- Business users - let us know the business name and address, as well as the serial number of your Roku device (instructions are below).
How to retrieve the serial numbers of your Roku device(s) receiving the error message:
- Select the "Home" button on the Roku remote
- Scroll over to the "CHIVE TV" app and press OK
- Before selecting "Party Mode", press the asterisk symbol 3 times (* * *)
- Take a picture of the screen that's displayed (will be showing the Roku serial number)
Then, once our support team has registered your device, we recommend that you restart your Roku completely, and then reopen the app.